Posted by : Unknown Mar 5, 2012

We are proud to announce that a partnership has been established with the Hapy Friends Shoppe! We will provide design and animation services to our friends at the Hapy Friends Shoppe. Read below for more info on Hapy Friends Shoppe and please visit them! ^_^

"Hapy Friends Shoppe was created to share the goodness of cute cuddly things and I have infused our loving Hapy Friends plushes into accessories that you can wear and carry around all the time. My love for crafting started about 2 years ago and I found it as an outlet to immerse myself into all the beautiful things a girl can have and at Hapy Friends Shoppe, we aim to transporting you into a world of fantasy infused with lolita, kawaii and girly collections!

I wouldn't say that my collections are based just on one style, because there are just so many that I love, but it is a combination of all things pretty and I hope that all of you girlies will love it! I hope to become friends with all of you and have a hap hap hapy time together !

Do enjoy your stay here and don't forget to drop comments and reviews because I would love to hear from all of you all the time. I will be posting up stories from time to time of my journey in crafting and definitely small tutorials so that you will be able to share my love for crafting as well on our Story Telling section. Everything at Hapy Friends Shoppe are 100% handcrafted just for you.

Thank you for dropping by and lots of love from Hapy Friends and Me !"

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © B4A Studios - Designed by Johanes Djogan for B4Astudios -