Posted by : Unknown Mar 24, 2012

New equipment and much appreciated support was acquired from the result of a new private sponsor! XD

We finally launched our YouTube channel! Please subscribe and comment
B4A Studios YouTube Channel

Soon we will be hiring our spokes person for the YouTube channel. This person will be the face of B4A Studios on YouTube and  provide you with coverage on our projects.

Some more information was promised about the music video we will be doing. Turns out we will be remaking a project that holds a special spot in my heart. I will attempt to get as close to my original vision as possible in this remake for one of my most successful videos ever. Join me on this ride and lets hold on tight together! The video is... Tragedy at Mushroom Kingdom.





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © B4A Studios - Designed by Johanes Djogan for B4Astudios -