Posted by : Unknown Apr 4, 2012

It's been a little over a week since my last post, but that doesn't mean its been a dormant week!

I've animated our logo for the insertion of all our future video uploads. I think it came out pretty well for what it's being used for. We now have a cute favicon!! ^_^ Now you will see our iconic bear when you bookmark us or when you look upon your address bar on your browser. Also, I've dug out an old personal project of mine from a couple of years ago which consisted of doing subtle movement animation with the two main characters from the anime Noir. One of the main objectives to this project was to see how close I could get to a professionally made anime in terms of quality. So here is an actual rendered frame from this project.

Mireille in vectors from Noir
I hope it gets you excited. After this project is completed, work will begin on our remake of Tragedy at Mushroom Kingdom.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © B4A Studios - Designed by Johanes Djogan for B4Astudios -