Posted by : Unknown Jan 7, 2013

Bubs Birthday Celebration ~B4Astudios.com
 
Hihi all!
  As most of you already know, this month of January is my birth month. I have posted a video already on my YouTube channel discussing the special events I have going on to celebrate my birthday this month with all of you. Here is that video just in case you havent seen it. ;P
 

  I have a birthday wish I would like all of you to help me fulfill. I am nothing without all my friends who helped turn from a nobody to over 1000 subscribers youtube "male crafting" icon! For that alone, B4Astudios has launched the 1000 sub All Craft contest. Details on that here. But in addition to that, I would very much like to run TWO (2) ADDITIONAL contests!
  As a birthday present from you all to me, please help me reach 200 "Likes" on our B4Astudios FaceBook Page by January 15th and 1500 subscribers on our B4Astudios YouTube Channel by January 31st!
  If we hit these milestones, I will launch an additional contest for each of them! So by the end of January 2013, B4Astudios may have THREE (3) seperate contests running that all of you can enter. Thats alot of prizes!! Waaaaaaaaaa So thank you all very much for the Birthday wishes. I love you all
so very much and am uber happy that I have such a loving online family. Hugz!!
 
~Bubs
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © B4A Studios - Designed by Johanes Djogan for B4Astudios -