Posted by : Unknown Jul 8, 2013

B4Astudios Q&A Question and Answers Video Send your Questions

Question and Answer video from B4Astudios asking you to send Bubs questions through video responses. I want all of you to ask me any questions you want. You may use any of my social media networks to send the questions. I do prefer that you send a video response instead. I plan on using your video responses in my upcoming “Answers” video.

Instructions:

Send as video response to the video posted below by JULY 31 2013

State your name and your channel. If you don’t have a channel, your name is just fine.

Ask as many questions as you want!

Please be polite. ^_^

You may also use other means to send in questions.
Comments, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, E-mail, Instagram, etc.

Thank you all for being so cool! I’ll be waiting to hear all your questions! Laterz



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © B4A Studios - Designed by Johanes Djogan for B4Astudios -